Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Song in My Heart

It was a rough week. I won't attempt to describe it because I am trying hard to get through this "without grumbling and complaining." I'll just say that it ended with me calling about 20 parents after 4 o'clock on Friday afternoon. The good news is that six weeks have already passed and that means only 12 more weeks of school till Christmas.

A Jenny Owns song came to mind this morning as I was working on my never-ending lesson plans, and it reminded me that it isn't up to me to save the world all by myself. Time to chill out, Miriam.

"It may not be the way I would have chosen, when you lead me through a world that's not my own. But you never said it would be easy. You only said I'll never go alone."

2 comments:

  1. And only 10 days until we can kick off Christmas music season! Sending lots of hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and praying for you Miriam.

    "The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their cry. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all." Ps 34:15, 18-19

    ReplyDelete