Monday, September 28, 2009

Rock the Blue and White

It's time for Spirit Week. The theme: Rock the Blue and White. I'm not sure who came up with the theme. Actually, I'm not really sure if that qualifies as a theme. At my high school, we always had themes like, "Winter Wonderland," or "A Night at the Oscars"- themes that could actually be used in decorating. Nevermind.

Day one was "Tacky Day." Interestingly, it was actually pretty difficult to tell who was participating. Most students who claimed to be dressed up were wearing almost exactly the same type of clothes as a regular day. Clearly, I am not up on the latest fashions. I have a low threshold for what qualifies as "tacky."

Tuesday's theme is supposed to be "Flip the Script Day." Apparently, this is the urban translation for 'cross dressing.' I won't be participating tomorrow, either.

1 comment:

  1. The 80's (aka tacky) are back- I had a student krimp her hair and wear it in a half side pony for picture day! =) You're almost 1/4 of the way through, stay strong!

    ReplyDelete